Air / fluid / fire / electric seals
A seal is the isolation of two components of a system, this isolation can be for the passage of air or gas between two components at different pressures, a flow of fluid, or the propagation of flames. DELMON Group develops static and dynamic sealing solutions for the major players in the automotive, aeronautics and industrial sectors. These technical parts must withstand external aggression from particles, sprays of hydrocarbon fluids and extreme temperatures.
Specific air seals, engine or fuselage environment.
- RESISTANT TO OILS AND HYDROCARBONS
- RESISTANT TO EXTREME TEMPERATURES (FROM -72°C to +200°C)
SOCAT High Technology also develops fire seals that meet the requirements of the ISO 2685-1998 and AC20-135 standards (no penetration of flames after 15 minutes of testing at 1100 °C).
Braking / clutch seal (technical seal, membrane)
DELMON Group develops safety seals for braking, clutches, EGR valves, etc…
- SEALS WITH SEVERAL LIPS
- SEALS ASSEMBLED OR BONDED (to metal and plastic components)
- ELASTOMERS RESISTANT TO DOT LIQUIDS
Water supply seals (valves / piping seal / irrigation / pump seal / cap / fire hydrant valve)
Seals and membranes for valve and water supply players meeting the needs of the drinking water, food and nuclear industries.
- ELASTOMERS COMPLIANT with KTW, WRAS, W270, USP class 6 standard requirements
Seal for food industry
Specific silicone seal bonded to stainless steel, used for the bottling of all types of spirits, syrups, water.
- ELASTOMER FORMULATION COMPLIANT WITH THE FRENCH ORDER OF 25 November 1992 on elastomer materials and objects designed to come into contact with foodstuffs, and food products and beverages"
- ELASTOMER FORMULATION COMPLIANT WITH FDA 21 CFR & 177.2600 RULES
The multi-function unit is a single phased circuit breaking for “New Generation” roofing.
- OPTIONALLY FITTED WITH A LIGHTNING ARRESTER (supercharging prevention) and/or a ferrite (limitation of electromagnetic disturbances)
The Unit is based on the combination of a pneumatic vacuum circuit breaker and 38KS-P pneumatic locking grounding switch.
Lighting arrester casing
The silicone lightning arrester casing (varistor) is intended for use by the High Voltage electric energy transport grid sector.
Lightning arresters protect exterior equipment (transformers, engines, generators, rolling stock and other equipment) from atmospheric and operational overloads.