WHAT IS FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS?
Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a calculation technique that predicts how products and materials will react in the real world such as vibrations, heat and cold, and fluid flow.
Carrying out Finite Element Analysis is important in many industries as it helps to improve their efficiency and prevents costly mistakes.
This technique is important because it allows demonstrating if the future product will work or fail.
ADVANTAGES OF FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS
- It allows preventing the danger by simulating components in real life. The margin of error is tiny, the results produced by the FEA software are extremely accurate.
- It ensuring to guarantee the product’s durability and life are maintained.
- It reduces costs for the supplier and the customer thanks to a guarantee of reliability.
HOW DELMON GROUP USES FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS
– CATIA: Parts design by CAD
– ABAQUS : Nonlinear FEM meshing and calculation
First one allows designing a product with all characteristics of the final product.
The second one is able to incorporate the accurate simulation of the behavior materials in our products.
We are a global solution designer with adapted manufacturing processes.
Fully integrated, from the formulation of its elastomers to the validation of molded parts. We offer you the benefit of all its know-how and engineer’s skills to respect your specifications.
Contact Delmon Group today
Delmon Group has almost 60 years of experience in researching and producing new and innovative solutions for all kinds of industries.
Do not hesitate to contact our sales team!